The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any idea who this is ?
Possibly a wind gust blew through the hole in the hedge. Very many Sevens damaged their door handles and rain gutters at some stage. The old time panel beaters soon worked all back into shape.
My mother turned this one over in 1937:

.jpg   003.jpg (Size: 57.39 KB / Downloads: 329)

It  re-emerged as a brand new Big Seven!
I recieved the following message today:

"The Ruby on its side belongs to a friend of my Fathers . To end speculation - a motorcycle hit him, rolling the car. The driver is OK but Ruby is a write off . An enthusiast he has at least 7 sevens - so I hope he retains the scrap for parts - or at least his insurance permits this . Car originally sourced from a club member on the Isle of Wight ."
Looking closely at the original picture, one can see daylight between the gutter rail and the road. This suggests that the fall was only on to the front wings and rear wheel arches, unlike the Costigan family car which fairly comprehensively bounced onto the roof. As for door handles, us 2CV chaps regard then as disosable items that getworn out, like tyres.
There must surely be a few Ruby bodies knocking around from those LWB 'Ulster reps'?
(07-11-2018, 10:38 AM)Chris KC Wrote: There must surely be a few Ruby bodies knocking around from those LWB 'Ulster reps'?

Yes, too many.  Sad