The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage Top Gear
Exclamation 
New vintage top gear (or bottom gear) from Longstone tyres is on the way and this time it stars a pretty little blue Austin seven chummy in the beautiful land that is conwall.  Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKh2hZrtpI

Do have fun watching this and give me your thoughts Big Grin I made this trailer myself so any tips would be awesome Smile
Tips? Don't give up the day job.
As a cyclist I find your attitude to my fellow riders absolutely deplorable!!! It is typical of the so called "vintage motoring world" with their "Out of my way, I'm extremely important!" attitude, no doubt learned from the devilish Mr. Vivian Stanchall in his guise of Sir Henry Rawlinson...

You really should set a better example young man!!!
If you persist I will not buy any more of your filthy so called "tyres"!!!!!
Your father is a terrible actor Albert, can you find a replacement?

Your trailer is well edited and I look forward to the full length version, less missiles and more Chummy would be my preference for that.

Keep up the good work young man!
and have a word with the wardrobe department...
Knickers! It needs more knickers! And lace. Lots more lace. And exposed flesh. And, and, and...

What's that? Oh sorry nurse, yes I did forget to take my pills this morning. I'll try and behave now but these Longstone people have a habit of getting a chap a bit heated round the withers and this video is a lacking in some essentials.  Like knickers. Arrrgh, I'm off again! Nurse, the screens!