The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Users Browsing This Forum
Wonderful stuff, John M but I may have done better. Been watching for days now for postie to come and deliver my new bits and bobs. This morning suddenly realised I had forgotten to make the order!
re. Logging in. For me it is easier to quickly scroll down the thread pages to see if anything new takes my interest, if so I then log in, if not it's back to the tinkering department.
Peter.
(23-10-2018, 11:27 PM)squeak Wrote:
Tony Press [Image: buddy_online.png] 
Older Member
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

Threads: 11

46 minutes ago (This post was last modified: 43 minutes ago by Tony Press.)

The recent discussion on stars and ratings caused me to pay a little attention to the above.

Interesting- when I looked there were some 15 users with ID (some bold ones even using real names)  3 Invisible ?? and 31 Guests ???

Who are these 'guests' ? Ae they potential Austin 7 owners or just curious ?

I cannot believe that just random searching would lead accidently to this forum .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really weird,    I was reading Tony Betts recent post about his trip on the extraterrestrial highway, and he suggested googling 'alien inn' for more information. I did and google search brought up a number of options one of which was austinsevenfriends ? I clicked on this expecting to arrive back at Tony's post. Instead I arrived at 'The Seven Workshop' and no 'Alien  inn' stock!  

Like the others I never sign off. 

Hi russell,

I've checked the seven workshop and I couldn't find aliens for sale either, also very disapointed that they are not selling black mail boxes either.

I think Jamie is really missing a trick here.

Mind you, when I google seven workshop. I get a company selling lotus sevens. 

Could have been a lot funnier if they were selling aliens, instead of lotus 7s?

Tony.
When you see the stats at the bottom of a forum page there is no guarantee, in fact it is most likely that a lot of the "guests" are in fact mindless robots.

These Web bots graze all over the internet & help search engines like Google & Yahoo find & correctly catalogue web pages.

It is these bots that enable web users to find sites like this one.

It is possible for the forum admin to block all web-bots, but if they do then the forum will drop off the search engines & will receive very few new members. I myself googled in here a few weeks ago, looking for a site just like this one.

Mark F