The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven

There is a school of thought that suggests Sevens should be put away during the lockdown. Our local bakery were anxious to let people know that they still bake a couple of batches a week, for delivery round the town or collection by appointment. The Ruby was pressed into service so that collection could be demonstrated. This is merely one of my snaps. They will no doubt by now have on their socialmeeja their pictures of me putting bread into the improvised basket, probably looking like an escapee from Carry On Collecting. Two police persons waved to me extremely cheerfully. I was rather anxious that they would pull me over. "Excuse me sir, do you claim that those slices of chocolate brownie are essential? You must hand them over, so that we can take the dubious baked goods back to the station, and extensively test them in the canteen after lunch."

Messages In This Thread
Peak District well dressing - by Tony Griffiths - 31-08-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: What have you done today with your Austin Seven - by Steve kay - 04-04-2020, 12:44 PM
Genuine old and imitation new - by Tony Griffiths - 01-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Crankcase machining - by Chris Garner - 29-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Massed ballon landing and A7 - by Tony Griffiths - 03-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Popping and not pulling well? - by Biddlecombe - 10-04-2019, 03:37 PM