The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
After trying one motorfactors and not finding they had 42mm ID, I found that these were cheapest online for a metre, allowing three 12" standard hoses for just over 7 quid each posted.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121566039349
Today the Drouin members of the Melbourne A7 club went for a breakfast run to Jindivick, then on to Neerim South to look for hidden treasures at the Op shop, next to Marks place to check out his new acquisition, 1927 Holden body Chummy.

Colin,

Excellent run- trust we will see you all at the Clubs 70th Birthday party on Sunday !

.jpg   Coloured logo.jpg (Size: 16.21 KB / Downloads: 475)

Tony.
Just posted the sale of 2 E types in "Sales & Wants" if anyone is interested and has a lot of beer tokens going spare.
Bruce, it isn't the size of the files, its the size of the car !
Nah, It's me. I think I've done it!!!!
Today it was dynamo woes. Nice smell of burning on return from shopping. The wire wound field resistor had burnt out and the dynamo body was unhealthily hot !! Took the dynamo off the car, field coil resistance seemed about OK, took the end cap off and the commutator was real dirty, and the 3rd brush worn down badly, so hope a new set of brushes may sort it out. Couldn't find any shorts to earth etc.
(18-01-2020, 07:25 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: Just posted the sale of 2 E types in "Sales & Wants" if anyone is interested and has a lot of beer tokens going spare.

I love the photograph of the one E Type in an elegant French bedroom. It gives me ideas.........
I would advise against it. Mrs Chateau is not amused!
Smile 
Fortunately, I don't have that problem.