The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB?
I'd say the top logo image that is at "http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/images/logo.png" has gone missing.

If you're been logged in and are still logged in it will probably be cached in your browser and you'll still see the old one. Web browsers remember where you've been and store things so when you go back they can render them faster without having to re-download everything.

If you log in on a clean system (different computer, cleared cache, incognito window, etc) the image is the current one on the server which seems broken for some reason. If you're on Firefox or Chrome and logged in try opening an incognito or private window and go to the site and you can see both old and new! Sorry Ian, not sure how to do that on a Mac!

The management must have made a change and it's lost the image or something got messed up somehow. Not a big deal.

Tony, you should still be able to log in, that seems odd and you should ask them about it. 

Simon
If you have adblock plus., the MyBB logo can be blocked by using the "block element" option.

The fact that the login thingy can't be fully seen is worrying. Have we been hacked?

Edit. It soon comes back though!
Oh yes Simon you are quite correct if I go on incognito I also get the MyBB logo.
Black Art Enthusiast
Strange, whether I log out or not the banner is as it always was, that is on my PC with Win10 and Google Chrome Browser.
My phone is exhibiting the mybb banner and behaving oddly though (Despite that also being chrome).
I will contact the rest of the team as I can see there has been some maintenance recently, and see if it could have been a product of that.
Thanks for everyone reporting.
MyBB is the (free) Forum provider (see: https://mybb.com) - it updated yesterday and this has probably affected/upset the top of page setting.

I am sure the Webmaster will be on it at some point.
Back on the old header, forum software update changed the picture.
Sorry for missing that and your inconvinience.

Huey
Webmaster
The Management

[Image: manage_logo.png]
(11-10-2018, 07:25 PM)Management Wrote: Back on the old header, forum software update changed the picture.

Huey
Webmaster

Hi Huey,

Austinsevenfriends logo is back; but when I try to log in the prompt box is still disappearing off the bottom of the screen where I can't complete it, like so:

(11-10-2018, 09:37 PM)Chris KC Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 07:25 PM)Management Wrote: Back on the old header, forum software update changed the picture.

Huey
Webmaster

Hi Huey,

Austinsevenfriends logo is back; but when I try to log in the prompt box is still disappearing off the bottom of the screen where I can't complete it, like so:

Back to normal here - thank you.
Still got a problem with the login pane disappearing off the screen:

Encountering the same problem using the "Log in" button below header on a page with scroll bar. Box jumps to bottom left corner and scrollbar disappears, so no scrolling further down possble.
Will work the problem and get back.

Kind regards
Huey
Webmaster
The Management

[Image: manage_logo.png]