The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB?
This is all I can see on my Ipad & I can't login - I get an error message about authentication tokens, despite clearing all the caches.
Works fine on laptop and (android) phone

That will teach you to use apple ! Big Grin
I can't be accused of favouritism on that front, having Android and Windows as well.
It's suggesting to me an admin issue
I have this also on windows 10. Been like it all week. The content is ok though so its cosmetic as far as i am concerned.
Any admin/management/tech brain like to address this problem, or tell us a solution?

Thanks

c
The Webmaster is a volunteer like the rest of us, I have asked him about it and he will look into it, when he has time. He intends to open a new thread and do some testing - the current board software is the newest most stable PHP and https secure

I am not encountering any issues myself Charles - I use iMac and iPhone.

Perhaps it is iPad specific?

The latest update info is here: https://blog.mybb.com/category/updates/

They also have a board you could search, let us know if you find anything.
Thanks R
I appreciate the volunteer effort and will read the info. 
Don't think it's Ipad specific because there are PC users with issues, but something is odd. I logged in on MS Edge, which I almost never use and it is set to automatically clear history after every use, and whilst I could log in the logos at the top were still missing. 

Thanks 

C
I don't know for sure but I think they (logos) have to added manually after each update, they are not showing for me and I suspect that job is yet to be done.
I've just tested iPhone, iPad and Windows 10 device. The iPad fails with the MyBB issue, so it is beginning to look like an iPad specific fault. I'm running the most recent version of the IOS on the iPad having just updated prior to the test...
Don't have the problem on my Mac...Catalina 10.15.7