The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB?
Andrew that's probably because your browser is set not to delete cookies when you close it, which used not to be considered advisable. Or perhaps because you never turn your computer off, ditto.
First party cookies, such as used by A7 Friends, are generally fine to keep between sessions. It's the third party ones that may be more troublesome and are worth periodically cleaning out, but they all going by the end of 2021 anyway.
Rather oddly I can currently log in to the Forum on my phone and laptop but not my Ipad.

C
As noted above I never log out (not intentionally anyway) with the desktop using Windows 7 with MS Edge and the laptop with Windows 10 and MS Edge.

The Forum knows when I open and leave but doesn't log me out.
I have had trouble in logging in today, for the first time after a couple of years without problems. Only by visiting as a guest was I able to pick up this thread and thus was able to log in via Google Chrome (I am always on Safari which I prefer...). As an aside, I find that when logged in (on Safari ) on my Mac, I am logged off automatically after perhaps twenty minutes if I don't keep it active, whilst my iPad keeps me logged in for days at a time. I am not very techy and would gratefully appreciate any hints and tips in plain English>. Many thanks.
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
I still can't login on Ipad/IOS 10 - and I'm not buying a new Ipad just to browse A7F!

c
You maybe using an outdated version.The latest version of iPad OS is 14.4.1 you will need to update your software.
I know. It's an older Ipad at the limit of updating the OS. 
I hate buying new stuff just because some toad in Cupertino is forcing me. 

However every other forum currently works, so I suspect that the Management has done something

c
I am also currently unable to log on with my ipad, which has the latest software installed.
I can however logon with my laptop.
I also have the MYBB at the top of the page and currently it is causing me no problems. However I have not fully shut my iPad down neither do I ever log out of Austinsevenfriends. If I do then the problems may start.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Following this discussion I looked carefully at the screen and cannot see  saw My BB anywhere other than at the head of this post ?

i