The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Family camping holiday touring France in an Austin Seven Summer 2018...
Re RRs comments, one city in NZ ran a fleet of extended 1930ish Sevens as taxis. Someone may be able to find and post the photo. The taxi using public were presumably then slim. Many citizens are now proportioned larger than Americans, would only fit one at a time in the back seat. Might not have met the present braking requirment of 50% stop laden!

My brother used to insist on being dropped off around the corner. The car did have primer on left  rear guard, after being spun around in an intersection collision, arising from our right hand rule, which does not seem to appear in the UK Highway Code.

I remember the panel beater at the time commenting to my father that the steel was very tough to work. The car certainly withstands trivial bumps which dent moderns.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Family camping holiday touring France in an Austin Seven Summer 2018... - by Bob Culver - 08-09-2018, 12:50 AM