The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Family camping holiday touring France in an Austin Seven Summer 2018...
(27-08-2018, 10:10 AM)Reckless Rat Wrote: On the subject of sharp pointy things that get confiscated at the airports, I have a custom made "Laguiole" pocket knife made by Laguiole Actiforge. It has a boars head stamped into the blade and the handle is made of juniper wood. This one has a slightly longer blade than the 4" normally acceptable in the UK.

[Image: 20180827_105931_2.jpg]

I have no financial connection with the factory but they will deliver to the UK (and elsewhere). Beware that some of the Damascus steel versions are expensive (but very nice).
All knives are hand made and very tactile:

https://www.couteau-laguiole.com/en/4-la...cket-knife

In the background of the photo you might notice that my keyboard is slightly different...

Many thanks for this Reckless. You have solved my "Secret Santa" quandary at a stroke! (with apologies for mentioning Christmas before the end of August)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Family camping holiday touring France in an Austin Seven Summer 2018... - by Colin Wilks - 27-08-2018, 03:26 PM