The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fun with machanical fuel pump
Hi all, Does anyone know where I can get a new spring for the priming lever on my fuel pump. None of the C/S seem to list them. To be honest it has not worked for about the last 5 years but I have managed with it as all works well provided the priming lever is left in the down position. Yesterday I had a senior moment (not difficult at my age) and left it in the up position. I then spent well over 30 mins trying to find out why it would not run.   Big Grin

John Mason.
P.S. I am not loosing it. Honest Big Grin Big Grin
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Make your own from piano wire - available from aeromodeler shops (If you can find one).
A spring winding video:-

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid...0372312964
Thank you both for your replies. As I am now only partially sighted I will leave it as it is. I find it a challenge just to replace parts without making them first.
Just to put all your minds at rest I don't drive anymore I leave that to my son. Passenger seat only for me.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Hello John. If it's the bent wire one that sits under and over the priming lever email me your address to stuart.joseph@btinternet and I'll send you one foc.

Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire

Stuart