The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BILL SHEEHAN'S NEWS AND VIEWS
Hi Bill

John Davies in Fife has a Cup a Box saloon , a 7 Van
And several older Reliants.

Regards

Bill G

Aka AllAlloyCup
Based near the Scottish Border,
Quite a bit of info on Reliants on this site, not to much on SV engines though.
https://sites.google.com/site/fifersreli...ne-numbers
Thanks everyone. The Reliant Club's website lists a lot of detail, but I can't see an email address. Can anyone help please? Cheers Bill (ausevenoz@gmail.com)
(30-08-2018, 12:41 AM)Bill Sheehan Wrote: Thanks everyone.  The Reliant Club's website lists a lot of detail, but I can't see an email address.   Can anyone help please?   Cheers Bill (ausevenoz@gmail.com)

Hi Bill,

This is shown- not sure if it works.

reliantinformation@gmail.com 
(06-07-2018, 01:34 AM)Bill Sheehan Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 10:51 AM)Dave Wortley Wrote: Bill,
Steve Jones who posts on here bought Roger North's chummy who I think sold it on to Ian Mc Gowan(sory about spelling
Ian) who also posts on here. An off chance they may know Roger's whereabouts.
Thanks Dave.  Will search out Ian.  Funnily enough, I thought only recently I hadn't seen much from him lately on the Friends site.  I need to contact Roger for the same reason I annoyed you -  Thanks again for your help.   Cheers,  Bill

Hi Bill, I met Roger North some years ago at Scarborough at the start of a "Coast to Coast" but I have no idea how to contact him; Steve Jones may be a better source of his contact details.
     Good to see you posting on here again Bill, Take care, Ian Mc.
(31-08-2018, 11:22 AM)Ian McGowan Wrote:
Steve Jones who posts on here bought Roger North's chummy who I think sold it on to Ian Mc Gowan(sory about spelling
Thanks Dave.  Will search out Ian.  Funnily enough, I thought only recently I hadn't seen much from him lately on the Friends site.  I need to contact Roger for the same reason I annoyed you -  Thanks again for your help.   Cheers,  Bill

Hi Bill, I met Roger North some years ago at Scarborough at the start of a "Coast to Coast" but I have no idea how to contact him; Steve Jones may be a better source of his contact details.
HELP NEEDED PLEASE -  I've tried emailing the famous Tony Betts on both the addresses shown on his home page, both rejected.  Can anyone help with an up-date please?  Or if Tony gets to read this, please send me an email so I can come back to you.   Thanks in anticipation.  Bill in Oz  (0435 582 294)
(02-11-2018, 12:39 AM)Bill Sheehan Wrote:

HELP NEEDED PLEASE -  I've tried emailing the famous Tony Betts on both the addresses shown on his home page, both rejected.  Can anyone help with an up-date please?  Or if Tony gets to read this, please send me an email so I can come back to you.   Thanks in anticipation.  Bill in Oz  (0435 582 294)

I have an email from him at tony.7ca@aol.co.uk on 28 October.
(02-11-2018, 10:08 AM)Biddlecombe Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 12:39 AM)Bill Sheehan Wrote:
Appreciate your help.  That was exactly one of the variations I tried, so worth trying again.   Cheers,  Bill in Oz

I have an email from him at tony.7ca@aol.co.uk on 28 October.
Hi Bill
Have just been reading your news and views of the first of August and it is me who was in contact with regards to Ruby battery box front.
I too have had " issues" with my e mails so you may have not had replies from me. 
I think I am now cured of the digital gremlins so Please feel free to contact me on :-  J.eck@tiscali.co.uk.  

Kind regards
Joe.
(03-11-2018, 07:40 PM)Joe eck Wrote: Hi Bill
Have just been reading your news and views of the first of August and it is me who was in contact with regards to Ruby battery box front.
I too have had " issues" with my e mails so you may have not had replies from me. 
I think I am now cured of the digital gremlins so Please feel free to contact me on :-  J.eck@tiscali.co.uk.  

Kind regards
Joe.
Joe - Done, hope you got it.   Cheers,  Bill