The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beaulieu tickets available on Rally field gate?
Are we able to pay on the gate into the rally field on Sunday if we haven't prebooked through 750MC ?
Yes !
I’m on holiday in my VW in Hampshire, does the normal
entry price for the NMM cover entry for walking
Visitors to the A7 Rally? I’ve not been before.

Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,
(24-06-2018, 10:18 PM)AllAlloyCup Wrote: I’m on holiday in my VW in Hampshire, does the normal
entry price for the NMM cover entry for walking
Visitors to the A7 Rally? I’ve not been before.

Bill G

Yes !
Thanks James

I’m getting excited about seeing hundreds of
Austin Sevens and their vintage owners!

Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,
Has anyone received their tickets yet ?
Thanks James.

Bill - I'm presuming (others please correct me) that you would be better coming to the Rally field and paying on the gate and visiting the museum from there, as its 15 quid as opposed to 19.50 pre-booked through the museum entrance....?
(25-06-2018, 08:28 AM)Nigel was in Brittany Wrote: Has anyone received their tickets yet ?

Yes. Mine came last week.

Alan
(25-06-2018, 08:32 AM)Jack in the Box Wrote:
(25-06-2018, 08:28 AM)Nigel was in Brittany Wrote: Has anyone received their tickets yet ?

Yes. Mine came last week.

Alan

Mine too
(24-06-2018, 08:33 PM)JonE Wrote: Are we able to pay on the gate into the rally field on Sunday if we haven't prebooked through 750MC ?

Hi Jon, yes you can pay on the gate at £15 cash per adult. If you're bringing a Seven, I'd prefer you to give me car details so I can allocate you a space with similar types of Seven.  07803 888585.   Regards,  Ian Nelson, rally organiser