The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
750 beaulieu
If they bring us the World Cup back.

Sod the 20%. The England side can have whatever they want FREE.

I was born in 67 so not known a World Cup in my life time Sad

Tony.
Sorry we shan't be seeing you at Beaulieu this year Stuart
(24-06-2018, 07:19 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: Hi Stuart,

Not like you to miss a beaulieu, you are obviously being paid to much Big Grin if you need anyone to help at that sort of money let me know Big Grin and I'll give the rave a miss myself.

Needless to say if the rave is on this year, it will push the argument to wheather the event should be moved.

As the organisers do NOT sleep on site themselves.

And non of us get any younger.

It's a long 3 hours down there, sod all sleep, a full day's work. And a dangerous 3 hours home when sleep deprived.

But I'm still in a good mood, 6 - 1 who wouldn't be.

Tony.

Tony - Actually some of the organisers DO sleep on site. And if there is another rave this year I shall be leading the charge with pitchforks and burning brands up to the 'big 'ouse' to explain to them the error of their ways!
Is the Tiger Cub in the first pic for sale or your personal runabout hiding from the weather Tony?
Hi nick,
Sorry for taring everyone with the same brush, but as you know from last year. It was no fun.

I'll bring my own pitch fork, a f#^*+!# big one.

Sorry Duncan, as a teenager I could only get hold of bantams, so now I've grown into a big child I have bought 4 tiger cubs to play with. Two are stripped for spraying. I'll put them back together over the winter.

As I clear the austin 7 spares, I'll extend the museum into a motorcycle section.

Motorcycles were my first love, it's worth going back to them.

Tony.
Got everything finished for the weekend today.

So I thought I'd sort some cheap valve sets for the weekend.

Valves are usually priced at £7 to £8.50 each.

Our valves stocked from quarry engineering stock, so a high quality. I've put a few sets in at £36 a set or £4.50 a valve if anyone wants to take them up.

Thanks Tony.

[attachment=3123]
Keep me a set of valves please Tony

Weren’t born around 30thApril 1967 were you ?
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
I did not know if I could make to the rally until today and thought that I would just pay an entry to the Museum and visit the rally field for most of the day, but I just checked ticket prices for the Museum and its attractions and at £24.75 for an adult ticket my wife and I will have a great day out in our pramhood in the Brecon national park,enjoy the day everyone best regards Robert and Jenny Regan.
For others, its 15 quid paying on the Rally field gate.... and you can get into the museum from the field, I'm sure.
(28-06-2018, 06:26 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: Got everything finished for the weekend today.

So I thought I'd sort some cheap valve sets for the weekend.

Valves are usually priced at £7 to £8.50 each.

Our valves stocked from quarry engineering stock, so a high quality. I've put a few sets in at £36 a set or £4.50 a valve if anyone wants to take them up.

Thanks Tony.
Standard size set of valves for me please Tony, Rgds Gene