The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
750 beaulieu
Weren’t born around 30thApril 1967 were you ?
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
(28-06-2018, 10:09 PM)JonE Wrote: For others, its 15 quid paying on the Rally field gate.... and you can get into the museum from the field, I'm sure.

Yes, you can get into the musuem on the £15 Rally ticket.
if I go to the rally field gate can I just pay on the day to get in, or is it ticket only on the day. having been in the museum almost every year since 1972 I only go in there now if I have a bit of time to kill. It would be great if I could just enter the rally field, does anyone know for certain thanks Rob.
Rob - I asked the question a week ago... see last post by Ian Nelson to absolutely confirm.... http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/foru...p?tid=1384
thanks for that I am leaving tomorrow to make the most of it.The first time I went in 72 we drove down and back the same day, 130 miles each way in our Austin bodied two seater, seats as far forward as possible to make room for our two boys they were only 2 and 4 years old and they slept most of the way.Our engine was noisy the gearbox howled and the back axle whined Jen and I had to shout to communicate but it was great. thanks again Rob. ps still have the two seater and its still on the road.
Hi Robert and Jen

I'm pretty certain you are one of the (many) former owners of our red Pearl, CLO 293 (Now TSK 490) from 1983 to 1985.

We are planning to come on Sunday, so maybe see you there.

John and Sarah Cornforth
hello John and Sarah we have just copied four photos of your car from the time we were taking care of it, I will find you on Sunday and drop them off for you best wishes Rob and Jen.
What a great story - please share the photos of them and now.