The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
750 beaulieu
Well we are about a week away from 750 beaulieu again, so I thought I'd open a thread for anyone going, any stall holder letting people know they will be there etc.

For me ive had a couple of good weeks, last weekend I got to finish the panelling inside the museum, and hang some signs. After two years.
[attachment=3070]

This week I'm am all cought up for a change before the weekend.

So I can get the chance to play with the Orange chummy over the weekend.

Wilst I'm in such a good mood at the momment, and chatting to tracy about beaulieu. We felt perhaps it would be good to put some bargains out for those brave people who attend.
Glad to see that you and Tracey will be there, wouldn’t be the same without you
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Last year you bought me down a "boot lid " , this year if you have them I am looking for a set of Pearl ( Late Ruby ) drop glasses ,door and quarter glass.
So what we thought we would do is put some lowered prices out for the bargain hunters.

For a starter for 750 beaulieu Sunday only, how about piston sets for £160 a set. Or buy Pistons and linners for £220 a set.

That also goes for the people who have pre ordered Pistons.

I also have a lot of new parts that never made it onto my price list? And a lot of stock we are not replaceing, how does a tray or two of 20% off items sound.

Well if you venture out for the 750 beaulieu, come and have a look at what we have.

Tony.
(22-06-2018, 09:10 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: So what we thought we would do is put some lowered prices out for the bargain hunters.

For a starter for 750 beaulieu Sunday only, how about piston sets for £160 a set. Or buy Pistons and linners for £220 a set.

That also goes for the people who have pre ordered Pistons.

I also have a lot of new parts that never made it onto my price list? And a lot of stock we are not replaceing, how does a tray or two of 20% off items sound.

Well if you venture out for the 750 beaulieu, come and have a look at what we have.

Tony.

Yes please Tony, we are looking for bargains.Been waiting months for pistons and now at very tempting
prices.See you 1st July, Best Wishes Gene
Well I took a little time yesterday afternoon to start sorting for 750 beaulieu. Pulled out the small parts tray. everything is already priced, so there will be a further 20% off just for 750 beaulieu.

[attachment=3092]

I then pulled the second tray out, and thought if I replace a couple items in the tray it could also go out at 750 beaulieu at 20% off marked prices. So there will be two trays at 20% off

[attachment=3093]

I also needed a tray to put the Pistons and guides in. Witch left half a tray empty. So I filled it with items that can be reduced by 20%.

So there you go, anyone who attends. Plenty of reduced prices for you to view.

Tony.

[attachment=3094]
The enamel signs seen in Tony's opening picture remind me that I will be bringing along a couple of new reproduction Austin dealership signs. Size 28" x 22", double sided and equipped with holes for hanging from a chain. Price £200 each. Any interest, please say so in advance of the event, so that we can arrange to meet up on the day. Thanks.

.jpg   dependableaustin.jpg (Size: 172.99 KB / Downloads: 569)
Mr. Betts. I take great exception to your clear discrimination against us 'wage slaves' who are unable to attend Beaulieu next Sunday and will be stuck here on the costa del Staffs.

I do hope that for your and Tracey's sanity the 'rave' doesn't happen again so you can get some sleep and the fine weather doesn't bring out those with short arms and deep pockets.

Have a good day - you certainly put the effort in.

Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire

Stuart
Hi Stuart,

Not like you to miss a beaulieu, you are obviously being paid to much Big Grin if you need anyone to help at that sort of money let me know Big Grin and I'll give the rave a miss myself.

Needless to say if the rave is on this year, it will push the argument to wheather the event should be moved.

As the organisers do NOT sleep on site themselves.

And non of us get any younger.

It's a long 3 hours down there, sod all sleep, a full day's work. And a dangerous 3 hours home when sleep deprived.

But I'm still in a good mood, 6 - 1 who wouldn't be.

Tony.
I heard it on the grapevine that Harry Kane was substituted as he wanted to get on with his shopping list for Tony Betts' 20% off stall next week... although more likely to be Lingard I'd say with his personalised shirt.