The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracing details of my previous Seven.
I had my first Austin 7 RN in 1955/56. Paid £30 for it.  I can't remember the registration number but would like to 
see if it is still around.
Does anyone know if this can be achieved through any organisation by simply giving the names and addresses of previous registered  owners as at 1955/56. Thanks.

Smiley. Huh
One of the previous owners of my last car - the first on the log book details I had from about 1958 - I discovered quite by chance them having just bought another Austin 7 this year! So your previous owners could conceivably be around...
Did you keep a copy of previous owners details, or are you saying you have a logbook which didn't go with the car?
Hi J, No unfortunately I bought the car from an Uncle and is now no longer with us.
His family are too young to remember the car. No I don't have a log book either.
I know its a long shot, but hoped maybe there was an organisation out there somewhere
that might hold Pre-War registration details with information like owners names against
Registration numbers.. Thanks anyway for the feed back.