The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
users and non-users browsing forum - observations
I hadn't even considered people may log in and log out all the time - what a seeming encumbrance, but I suppose gives perceived 'safety'?
Mine just remembers the settings when you navigate back to the page.
My mobile 'phone does but my desktop doesn't
(13-06-2018, 11:31 AM)JonE Wrote: I hadn't even considered people may log in and log out all the time - what a seeming encumbrance, but I suppose gives perceived 'safety'?
Mine just remembers the settings when you navigate back to the page.

Me too as well!! Smile I never 'log out' (unless by accident). Don't think I have a problem with spam because of this. I get more from being webmaster on the club website Sad

Cheers, Tony.
Similarly I never log out of the site on my Apple Mac desktop.
Good afternoon. I only login if I want to view 'closed' areas, or write a response. I was advised a long time ago (by an IT professional) not to stay logged in for reasons that I didn't begin to understand.

Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire

Stuart
Like Stuart, I only log in to post a reply or view a closed area
I like the new layout. I browse daily. I started to contribute on the old forum with photos. I can't seem to get pics on anymore. I will be starting a project near the end of the summer and would happily post any interesting progress pics for opinions. John
(13-06-2018, 10:32 AM)Chris KC Wrote: ...or they may simply be people who have made Google searches such as 'leaking head gasket' and been directed here.

Now I'm splitting infinitives - what a morning.

I suspect that this is just how I first arrived here, I can't remember now. Similarly, I don't seem to ever log out...in fact, I can't remember logging in, but clearly did. I've not had much to say of late for some reason, but no doubt will get more excited again after 750 Beaulieu.