The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Subscription
Hi is it just me that is now getting an email advising of all the new threads from the forum.  I have checked my subscriptions and not subscribed, even clicking on the link in the email notifications to unsubscribe tells me I have no subscriptions.  This only started a couple of weeks ago and would like to stop them if possible...

Help
Douglas, if you email our Webmaster he should be able to stop this. Worked for me.
(29-05-2018, 09:05 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Douglas, if you email our Webmaster he should be able to stop this.  Worked for me.

Ruairidh, thanks, who is the webmaster and what is their email address...
Webmaster@austinsevenfriends.co.uk
Try this:

In the top left corner of this page, under the Austin Logo in the light grey bar, you will see something called "User CP" [Control Panel].  CLICK THIS
Then on the left, you'll see a long menu of things you can do, but scroll down until you see "Subscribed Threads". CLICK THIS

This will display all the stuff you are subscribed to, which simply means that you'll get an email when anything is updated.
There is a cool link that says "Remove all Subscriptions" and I hope this solves your issue.

If you cannot see this link to remove all, then you'll need real expert help, as mentioned above.
(30-05-2018, 10:00 AM)e-richard Wrote: Try this:

In the top left corner of this page, under the Austin Logo in the light grey bar, you will see something called "User CP" [Control Panel].  CLICK THIS
Then on the left, you'll see a long menu of things you can do, but scroll down until you see "Subscribed Threads". CLICK THIS

This will display all the stuff you are subscribed to, which simply means that you'll get an email when anything is updated.
There is a cool link that says "Remove all Subscriptions" and I hope this solves your issue.

If you cannot see this link to remove all, then you'll need real expert help, as mentioned above.

Thanks tried all that but not subscribed to anything, webmaster is having a look....