The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RK windows
Hi all 

Thanks for your reply regarding the RK and its windows.

If anyone does have a photo that would be great , having looked at the parts it looks fairly straightforward but a photo always helps!.

I am really happy with the RK , always wanted one and its set to become our new family Austin for the odd trial etc, although probably standard class as it seems a shame to mess with what seems to be a rather original car .

The last owner has done considerable amount of very good work and the chassis is in concours condition , the body is now off and upside down in my workshop, de rusted and welded where necessary, then seam sealed... I have just ordered up some 2K Rustbusters chassis paint for the underside of the body, amazing stuff and well worth using if you want to preserve the underside.

We are undecided on colour but probably two tone and will match it to a moquette interior , we rather like some of the moquette available from a supplier to the London underground , so while not strictly original it should all look very period.