The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What have you been up to today
Today I used my ORT for a couple of errands (as most days), but the most exciting development came when Lionel Messi tried to scam me on Facebook marketplace. It was very obviously him in the picture, even though he had used a pseudonym. 

The scam was something about a courier who would bring cash when collecting the item I'd listed for my father in law.. Lionel must think I'm stupid... Doesn't he make enough money playing for PSG?

In all seriousness, be careful. There's a lot of it about.
(12-03-2022, 09:53 PM)Nick Lettington Wrote: Today I used my ORT for a couple of errands (as most days), but the most exciting development came when Lionel Messi tried to scam me on Facebook marketplace. It was very obviously him in the picture, even though he had used a pseudonym. 

The scam was something about a courier who would bring cash when collecting the item I'd listed for my father in law.. Lionel must think I'm stupid... Doesn't he make enough money playing for PSG?

Am I the only one left wondering,..... who is Lionel Messi?
I believe he kicks balls around a field with 21 other blokes.
Alan Fairless
(12-03-2022, 09:56 PM)Randrew34ruby Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 09:53 PM)Nick Lettington Wrote: Today I used my ORT for a couple of errands (as most days), but the most exciting development came when Lionel Messi tried to scam me on Facebook marketplace. It was very obviously him in the picture, even though he had used a pseudonym. 

Am I the only one left wondering,..... who is Lionel Messi?
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who had no idea who he was!
Aaah, PSG = Paris St Germaine, it took me ages to work that out. I like round things but only a few spherical ones
(12-03-2022, 11:39 PM)Alan Wrote: I believe he kicks balls around a field with 21 other blokes.

Er, that's 22 millionaires plus reserves, kicking a bag of wind around. I understand that they also practise gymnastics by throwing themselves on the floor when an opposing player brushes against them.

Attached Files
.jpg   Kick Ball.jpg (Size: 55.74 KB / Downloads: 160)
Brilliant! :-)
This is no laughing matter.
Chipped nail varnish,and smudged eye makeup can ruin a chaps reputation.
Good lord, there are various bags of air all over the place this afternoon.