The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Miles' Ulster Build
The late John Miles wrote a series of 3 articles on his recent Ulster build for the 750 Bulletin back in 2012. I have parts one and three but am missing the second part, published in April 2012. I'm sure that I did have it but can't find it now (just when I want it!)
Will some kind soul please scan it for me and send it to Charles@littlewrongs.org.uk

Thanks

Charles
(16-05-2018, 11:06 AM)Charles P Wrote: The late John Miles wrote a series of 3 articles on his recent Ulster build for the 750 Bulletin back in 2012. I have parts one and three but am missing the second part, published in April 2012. I'm sure that I did have it but can't find it now (just when I want it!)
Will some kind soul please scan it for me and send it to Charles@littlewrongs.org.uk

Thanks

Charles

I have responded by email. Let me know if there's any problem.
Robert leigh
The good news is that Robert has sent me an extra John Miles article on the same car from Feb 2013, detailing more of his experiences with the car. That's information that I'd never seen before .  Thanks .

However that means I'm still after the April 2012 article.....

Thanks
is there a way of getting the series online? Perhaps 750MC or the supplier of his steering arms.
Charles I'm pretty sure I have it, will try and remember to look for it at home tonight. The present filing 'system' leaves much to be desired. Once I've located it scanning / mailing isn't a problem.
(16-05-2018, 03:51 PM)Chris KC Wrote: Charles I'm pretty sure I have it, will try and remember to look for it at home tonight. The present filing 'system' leaves much to be desired. Once I've located it scanning / mailing isn't a problem.

Sorry, looked but have failed to find. Horrible feeling I may have tossed it in last tidy-up attempt.
(16-05-2018, 01:04 PM)Charles P Wrote: The good news is that Robert has sent me an extra John Miles article on the same car from Feb 2013, detailing more of his experiences with the car. That's information that I'd never seen before .  Thanks .

Thanks

Charles - I have an article he wrote in June 2013 about the brakes development which I can e-mail to you. I would also like to get hold of the 2012 articles! I know someone who probably has them and will try to remember to ask him.
(22-05-2018, 09:40 PM)David Cochrane Wrote:
(16-05-2018, 01:04 PM)Charles P Wrote: The good news is that Robert has sent me an extra John Miles article on the same car from Feb 2013, detailing more of his experiences with the car. That's information that I'd never seen before .  Thanks .

Thanks

Charles - I have an article he wrote in June 2013 about the brakes development which I can e-mail to you. I would also like to get hold of the 2012 articles! I know someone who probably has them and will try to remember to ask him.

thanks David. That would be appreciated 

c
The one item I know to be in the public domain is this from the Norfolk Austin 7 club newsletter.

http://www.na7c.co.uk/Documents/Natter2013_1.pdf

I'd love to have the collected articles either posted in his honour or to buy...or perhaps posted somewhere with a "donate" button.
I assume that it's 750 MC copyright.
If it wasn't I'd post all the stuff that I have on Dropbox......

C