The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holden body
My car was originally a "PROPERTS" built chummy with aluminum forward section and scuttle joined to a pressed steel body,
So since the car was made in Australia and made of metal does this mean it should be referred to as an "Oz-Tin" ?
Stephen
(06-06-2018, 12:52 AM)Steve Bryant Wrote: My car was originally a "PROPERTS" built chummy with aluminum forward section and scuttle joined to a pressed steel body,
So since the car was made in Australia and made of metal does this mean it should be referred to as an "Oz-Tin" ?
Stephen

Steve,

Properts also manufactured kitchen tools and weighing scales (from memory they are still in the scales business )- later Caravans so not sure what you could call it ?

Cheers, Tony Smile
Hi Tony, Ive done some digging through the books and can't find the original chassis number, it will be a while before I get a chance to investigate the chassis for the original number. 

I was wondering if you could tell me anything about engine number M66422, I believe this is the original engine number. The car originally had a mageto engine but was always registered as a 1928

Thanks, Luke
(06-06-2018, 01:42 AM)Tony Press Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 12:52 AM)Steve Bryant Wrote: So since the car was made in Australia and made of metal does this mean it should be referred to as an "Oz-Tin" ?
Stephen

Steve,
Properts also manufactured kitchen tools and weighing scales (from memory they are still in the scales business )- later Caravans so not sure what you could call it ?

Cheers, Tony Smile

i'm not sure if other people are just being shy when in the presence of a great comic, but I see what you are doing there... :-)