The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill climb
Anyone going to VSCC Hill climb at Harewood on 2nd June?
(15-05-2018, 11:17 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Anyone going to VSCC Hill climb at Harewood on 2nd June?

Yep. Entry in. See you there Duncan.

Steve
I'll be there.  Either in the Ulster or the saloon depending on the weather!
A few minutes ago I was feeling a bit wimpish as I'd decided to miss out on standing in the rain at Harewood, got into the tin top and went to the workshop.
I'm glad I did as it is now coming down like stair-rods!
My thoughts are with you regarding the weather. I am hoping it will be better for tomorrow's Autokarna at Woolaton Park Nottingham.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
The forecast for Nottingham tomorrow is good: overcast but dry, 18-22°, light winds ...
(02-06-2018, 10:17 AM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: A few minutes ago I was feeling a bit wimpish as I'd decided to miss out on standing in the rain at Harewood, got into the tin top and went to the workshop.
I'm glad I did as it is now coming down like stair-rods!

You were missed, Duncan. It was rather wet in the morning and early afternoon and most took it very steady, Inevitably, there were the odd exceptions!! However, mid afternoon it dried out very quickly and the gloves came off with a vengeance. Some excellent runs, new records and personal best times. Things panned out such that we got a third timed run late afternoon and, without doubt, by that time most were 'going for it'. 

All in all a great day at what is one of the very best venues we visit. 

Steve