The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Can I have this offence taken into consideration if I plead "guilty"? I have been out in the RP today so perhaps you might consider my case with a degree of clemency... by the way who are the other six?
Sincere apologies to all, me culpa, but thanks B
Denis S
To mis-quote Mr Bennet from Pride & Prejudice:
"I'm sure they'll get over it and probably far sooner than they ought"...
Hi gang,
I have decoke spark plugs and clean FZ 22.

Bert

Happy Valentine to those in Heart
We're currently not in lockdown here in Rekkersland, apart from a 6pm to 6am curfew, so with the weather being somewhat clement I managed to take the car out to blow off some of the dust. Picture shows me somewhere in the middle of the garrigue, on the D187 between Rivières and Fons sur Lussan, with the road I've just climbed up on the left and the Cévennes in the haze on the horizon. Hardly anyone about.

[Image: IMG-20210223-WA0001.jpg]
Reckers, you are so fortunate. We did manage to get out in the A7 for a legal walk round Agden reservoir. Extremely busy round there as everywhere else nearby. Traffic and parking completely mad at the moment. Would love a quiet run out to Bakewell for a coffee and a sticky bun.
Cheers,
Dave.
Hi Bruce, Dave, that's "douce France" for you! Smile
Today I finally got around to rebuilding the steering box for the saloon. I managed to fit it without the steering wheel nut so it all had to come out again (with some effing and jeffing). 

A good days work. Just need to get the engine back together. 

Dammit Renaud, looked up the translation on my phone and got a picture of a plastic tube with a red rubber bulb on the end! Tried again but spelled correctly this time. " Slow France" literally. Ok got it!
Dave.
Beside the River Lot SW France

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)