The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rusty Ruby - for "Restoration"
Ruby for "Restoration". Very rusty beneath - but probably salvageable.
https://www.obzolete.com/index.php?route...NTvJ5BKh5X5I0rCsKNS104Kpo5gmYThk6U
A badly-designed web page. To get the large images (there are twenty really clear ones) click on any small sidebar image and a larger picture appears. To get the full-screen version, click on it again.
Lovely. The perfect project for someone to get their teeth into.
That doesn't look too bad; I've certainly seen worse ...and it's a late car with full-Girling rod brakes and good-looking original upholstery.
didn't I see somewhere he said s/he'd deliver it for free? Or was that just a Blue Mondays deal? I wonder if it's as solid underneath as one would imagine when in the rose-tinted stage?
Yes - looks solid enough - better than the one I took on in 1997 - plenty of wire brushing will be needed.

Will be a labour of love, but rewarding for the right person...
Badly designed website? Ouch! Took me bloody ages to perfect!
I buy and sell all types of classic cars and interesting objects

My Website
lol, It takes one click, you're obviously not sure how to do it. I know your website, so don't criticise mine.
I buy and sell all types of classic cars and interesting objects

My Website
Tony, worked OK on my Android mobile. All the views came up staight away.
Dave.
(01-12-2020, 03:48 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: That doesn't look too bad; I've certainly seen worse ...and it's a late car with full-Girling rod brakes and good-looking original upholstery.
The trim looks really good - and all original, perhaps?

(01-12-2020, 06:14 PM)Dave Wortley Wrote: Tony, worked OK on my Android mobile. All the views came up staight away.
Dave.
Yes, OK on a phone it's fine (probably designed that way) but a bit "sluggish" on a PC.
It works fine on my pc; one click is all it took. The only criticism I would offer is that it would be useful to know where in the country you're based.