The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
Whose are those cars please? - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Whose are those cars please? (/showthread.php?tid=4406)

Pages: 1 2

Whose are those cars please? - Renaud - 23-05-2020

I'd like more photos about those cars please. Any help?
Thanks for tips.

[Image: austin10.jpg]

[Image: austin11.jpg]

RE: Whose are those cars please? - Ivor Hawkins - 24-05-2020

Both very pretty and well proportioned, but I can’t say I know either car, sorry Renaud!

RE: Whose are those cars please? - Renaud - 25-05-2020

Hi Ivor,
Thanks anyway. Yes, I find them well proportioned too, that's why I'd like more of them.
Maybe someone else will know. Wink

RE: Whose are those cars please? - Tony Betts - 25-05-2020

The body's are very much in the style of the PAXTON. I BELEIVE MADE IN THE 1960s ?

The second one has a Louvre rail at the base of the body, bas Jansen. At corrosiebouw Jansen has been well known for doing a lot of this. But I didn't think he done any fabric bodysuits?  Just very thick aluminium.

Thanks tony.

RE: Whose are those cars please? - Renaud - 25-05-2020

Thanks Tony. The plot is thickening...

RE: Whose are those cars please? - Barry - 25-05-2020

BXA is (or was until last year) my BEAUFORT SPECIAL. Nothing to do with Bas Jansen.

RE: Whose are those cars please? - Renaud - 26-05-2020

Thanks Barry.

RE: Whose are those cars please? - Ian Williams - 26-05-2020

What are you planning Renaud, please share?

RE: Whose are those cars please? - Barry - 27-05-2020

Renaud, How is that Sandford coming on? Look for you at GPR P N-D maybe? (next year, of course). Can send more pictures of BXA if you like. The car was supposed to look like an MG J2 - or so the man who designed it said

RE: Whose are those cars please? - Renaud - 28-05-2020

Sorry, I didn't realize I had to subscribe to my own posts so I didn't look here anymore.
Ian, what I am planning is not clear at all! Still in infancy I'd say.
Currently I'm ending a very long and painful rebuilding of my other 7 (Lotus S3) . A wreck bought ages ago. But as she will be on the road soon I hope, I MUST think of what to do after!
That will answer Barry too because the Sandford (that's the car on the left, my father's car since 1932) is suffering a radiator's leak. I have to fix that before any other "frogect" because I know I can't work on two together. My brain's not wired for that...
I could maybe appear with the Sandford in Montlhéry 2021.
Thank you all for your interests!