The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show (/showthread.php?tid=1942)

Pages: 1 2

NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - Lowespeed - 29-10-2018

Just noticed that the car park charge for the show is £12 booked in advance; but £16 on the day! Thought you might like to know if thinking of attending. May be cheaper to go on the train and park at a local station for free. Makes for a very expensive day out.

RE: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - bob46320 - 29-10-2018

And is there a booking fee for booking in advance?

RE: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - Alan - 29-10-2018

Well I’m going on the VSCC Lakeland trial. Altogether more fun.

RE: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - Austin Carr - 30-10-2018

(29-10-2018, 04:39 PM)bob46320 Wrote: And is there a booking fee for booking in advance?

Looking at the booking form but not completing it, looks like no booking fee.

RE: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - Steve Jones - 30-10-2018

(29-10-2018, 06:42 PM)Alan Wrote: Well I’m going on the VSCC Lakeland trial.  Altogether more fun.

Agreed!!

Steve

RE: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - Mike Costigan - 30-10-2018

I believe the multi-story car park at the International Train Station is £9 on the day, with direct access to the NEC from the station.

RE: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - Nick Salmon - 30-10-2018

Train station car park £9 at weekend. £12 on Friday. I always use it rather than paying the thieving b*ggers at the NEC - and the short walk is healthy!

RE: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - Chris Garner - 30-10-2018

For those of you not driving up, or standing by, muddy hills in Cumbria and not put off by the cost of entry / car parking or the expected queues, The Pre War Austin Seven Club extends a warm welcome to you all at the NEC Classic Motor Show on the 9th - 11th November at their stand 470 in Hall 3.

RE: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - Duncan Grimmond - 30-10-2018

I believe motorcycle parking is free. Any hardy types going...?

RE: NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show - David.H - 31-10-2018

(29-10-2018, 02:35 PM)Lowespeed Wrote: Just noticed that the car park charge for the show is £12 booked in advance; but £16 on the day! Thought you might like to know if thinking of attending. May be cheaper to go on the train and park at a local station for free. Makes for a very expensive day out.
Some clubs have a "deal" with the organisers giving a discount. Do any of the A7 clubs have such?
If so, how do we get the details?