The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
What have you been up to today - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: What have you been up to today (/showthread.php?tid=122)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What have you been up to today - Nick Lettington - 12-03-2022

Today I used my ORT for a couple of errands (as most days), but the most exciting development came when Lionel Messi tried to scam me on Facebook marketplace. It was very obviously him in the picture, even though he had used a pseudonym. 

The scam was something about a courier who would bring cash when collecting the item I'd listed for my father in law.. Lionel must think I'm stupid... Doesn't he make enough money playing for PSG?

In all seriousness, be careful. There's a lot of it about.

RE: What have you been up to today - andrew34ruby - 12-03-2022

(12-03-2022, 09:53 PM)Nick Lettington Wrote: Today I used my ORT for a couple of errands (as most days), but the most exciting development came when Lionel Messi tried to scam me on Facebook marketplace. It was very obviously him in the picture, even though he had used a pseudonym. 

The scam was something about a courier who would bring cash when collecting the item I'd listed for my father in law.. Lionel must think I'm stupid... Doesn't he make enough money playing for PSG?

Am I the only one left wondering,..... who is Lionel Messi?

RE: What have you been up to today - Alan - 12-03-2022

I believe he kicks balls around a field with 21 other blokes.

RE: What have you been up to today - Ivor Hawkins - 13-03-2022

(12-03-2022, 09:56 PM)Randrew34ruby Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 09:53 PM)Nick Lettington Wrote: Today I used my ORT for a couple of errands (as most days), but the most exciting development came when Lionel Messi tried to scam me on Facebook marketplace. It was very obviously him in the picture, even though he had used a pseudonym. 

Am I the only one left wondering,..... who is Lionel Messi?
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who had no idea who he was!

RE: What have you been up to today - Duncan Grimmond - 13-03-2022

Aaah, PSG = Paris St Germaine, it took me ages to work that out. I like round things but only a few spherical ones

RE: What have you been up to today - Tony Griffiths - 13-03-2022

(12-03-2022, 11:39 PM)Alan Wrote: I believe he kicks balls around a field with 21 other blokes.

Er, that's 22 millionaires plus reserves, kicking a bag of wind around. I understand that they also practise gymnastics by throwing themselves on the floor when an opposing player brushes against them.

RE: What have you been up to today - Ivor Hawkins - 13-03-2022

Brilliant! :-)

RE: What have you been up to today - Ian Dunford - 13-03-2022

This is no laughing matter.
Chipped nail varnish,and smudged eye makeup can ruin a chaps reputation.

RE: What have you been up to today - Steve kay - 13-03-2022

Good lord, there are various bags of air all over the place this afternoon.