Austinsevenfriends

Full Version: Rusty Ruby - for "Restoration"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ruby for "Restoration". Very rusty beneath - but probably salvageable.
https://www.obzolete.com/index.php?route...NTvJ5BKh5X5I0rCsKNS104Kpo5gmYThk6U
A badly-designed web page. To get the large images (there are twenty really clear ones) click on any small sidebar image and a larger picture appears. To get the full-screen version, click on it again.
Lovely. The perfect project for someone to get their teeth into.
That doesn't look too bad; I've certainly seen worse ...and it's a late car with full-Girling rod brakes and good-looking original upholstery.
didn't I see somewhere he said s/he'd deliver it for free? Or was that just a Blue Mondays deal? I wonder if it's as solid underneath as one would imagine when in the rose-tinted stage?
Yes - looks solid enough - better than the one I took on in 1997 - plenty of wire brushing will be needed.

Will be a labour of love, but rewarding for the right person...
Badly designed website? Ouch! Took me bloody ages to perfect!
lol, It takes one click, you're obviously not sure how to do it. I know your website, so don't criticise mine.
Tony, worked OK on my Android mobile. All the views came up staight away.
Dave.
(01-12-2020, 03:48 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't look too bad; I've certainly seen worse ...and it's a late car with full-Girling rod brakes and good-looking original upholstery.
The trim looks really good - and all original, perhaps?

(01-12-2020, 06:14 PM)Dave Wortley Wrote: [ -> ]Tony, worked OK on my Android mobile. All the views came up staight away.
Dave.
Yes, OK on a phone it's fine (probably designed that way) but a bit "sluggish" on a PC.
It works fine on my pc; one click is all it took. The only criticism I would offer is that it would be useful to know where in the country you're based.
Pages: 1 2 3