The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Austin Seven Club's National Rally 2018

.jpg   ScA7C Rally advert 2018.jpg (Size: 104.73 KB / Downloads: 352)
Looks interesting.
We were privileged to attend this event last year and had a great time. Relaxed atmosphere, hospitable folk amid the waggons circled.
reccommended,  regards  Russell
I Do the 7 hour trip from leicester to guildtown each year. Although it's not the biggest event of the year, I feel it has the best atmosphere.

Usually 70 to 100 cars, and most of those attend the road run on the saterday.

It's a fantastic sight,

Topped of with excellent entertainment saterday evening, and FREE beer.

All being well, I should have my supersports back in action for the road run this year. It's enjoying a holiday in Scotland at the momment?

Tony.
its a long way to go for me and my wife but looks like fantastic value,I was going to go to the national rally at beaulieu for the first time in a lot of years,but two tickets and a nights camping is £59 and its also a long way to go. is it just me or is this venue just out pricing itself, I know its an old subject but is it not time the national rally was held more in the centre of the country and give many more of our members a better chance to attend, I think that if this were to happen, we would have the attendance go back to the days when we had well over 400 cars attend. long may they rumble best wishes to all rob and jenny regan.