The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
He's back again
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-7-Spec...SwXj5apV1a

Nice little Ulster anyone? If he spent some of the energy he uses on real work he'd be rich by now.
e bay item 123014480763 seems to show similar fingerprints.

Regards,

Stuart
Thumbs Down 
(11-03-2018, 07:22 PM)stuartu Wrote: e bay item 123014480763 seems to show similar fingerprints.

Regards,

Stuart

It's all the other eBay members that he's taking over to try & con buyers that I feel sorry for. There must be a serious flaw in eBay's security to allow him to continue trying to sell a large variety of expensive vehicles for a couple of quid using so many different sellers. Angry
These are all bona fide seller accounts that have been hijacked, most likely as a result of phishing activity. I've noticed that part of his strategy is to start his listings en masse, typically two or three hundred that all start at exactly the same time. Very often, the listings get killed off within minutes, as a result of eBay's intervention.
All part of a burgeoning nuisance culture.. from the lout who fly tips on country lanes, the individual that occupies two parking spaces at the supermarket.. generally BMW or some gross SUV.. to the glutton,after a lifetime of consuming junk demands gastric band surgery on an already stretched NHS.. nuisance,the lot of em .. Apologies,rant over.
Its Uncle Steve this time (no doubt Uncle Alan sold out ) 253488161232
I was offered a refund today by "HMRC Gateway from the UK Government (United Kingdom)" They wanted to repay me an "overpayment" of £480.33 . They couldn't do it to my account and would put the payment onto my card.
All they wanted was my card details...
(13-03-2018, 11:03 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: I was offered a refund today by "HMRC Gateway from the UK Government (United Kingdom)" They wanted to repay me an "overpayment" of £480.33 . They couldn't do it to my account and would put the payment onto my card.
All they wanted was my card details...

Duncan..

Result Big Grin... how do you plan on spending it ?

Worrying thing is from where did they source your contact number.. sneaky devils  Dodgy
Like our eBay chum the scattergun approach must eventually pay off regardless of the number of misses.
(12-03-2018, 02:31 PM)Ian M Wrote: These are all bona fide seller accounts that have been hijacked, most likely as a result of phishing activity. I've noticed that part of his strategy is to start his listings en masse, typically two or three hundred that all start at exactly the same time. Very often, the listings get killed off within minutes, as a result of eBay's intervention.

When you see his fraudulent eBay listings, scroll down the page and select the tab to report them as such. Ebay don't pick them up... The text with email addresses and cheap buy it now are a photo image so not picked up by their antennae.