Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
EMAIL SYSTEM NOT WORKING (PM's seem OK)
I've had a couple of non-receipts of messages recently. Have others noticed problems? (which have been fine once things have been re-posted again)
65/Nippy resource archive: [Only registered and activated users can see the links Click here to register]
RK and RF resource: [Only registered and activated users can see the links Click here to register]
Didn't work for me either, last week.

Simon
I have just sent (and received a return message) to Jon; seems to be working OK at the moment.
(04-03-2018, 10:58 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: I have just sent (and received a return message) to Jon; seems to be working OK at the moment.

I haven't been able to use the forum email system but the private message system has worked.

Tony.
(04-03-2018, 09:52 AM)Slack Alice Wrote: Didn't work for me either, last week.

Simon

(04-03-2018, 09:59 PM)Tony Press Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 10:58 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: I have just sent (and received a return message) to Jon; seems to be working OK at the moment.

I haven't been able to use the forum email system but the private message system has worked.

Tony.

I sent an email last week and was surprised not to get a reply. Maybe I will try a private message.
Robert.
Thank you for raising this, the email system does seem to have an issue, Though I have tested PM's which do seem to work.
Looking into it it seems to be a problem that requires access to the the server to test and or repair.
I will PM management, but for the moment I'll re-title and sticky this thread, with the recommendation to use PM's till a solution can be found.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Still a problem with emails. I PM'd someone to check receipt last night, and email didn't get through.

Note recommendation above in Timothy's post from March.... USE PMs ONLY!
65/Nippy resource archive: [Only registered and activated users can see the links Click here to register]
RK and RF resource: [Only registered and activated users can see the links Click here to register]