The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bean Car Club Daffodil Run, Hampshire (Open to Non-Members) 08-04-2018
Date: 08-04-2018

Bean Car Club Daffodil Run, Hampshire (Open to Non-Members)

A very popular road run seeing a wide range of pre 1940 cars, usually including a good number of Sevens.

The run this year will be on Sunday April 8th and starts at the New Inn Hotel, Heckfield, RG27 0LE (with an alternative start at the Grosvenor Hotel, Stockbridge, SO20 6EU).

It follows a suggested route to Stockbridge for coffee and then on to the Alice Lisle in the New Forest for lunch or a picnic on the green.  
We will then continue on to the picturesque and historic town of Christchurch for prize giving and tea with the Mayor.  It is open to all cars manufactured up to and including 1939.

The entry fee is £13.00 per car for non-members (£10 for members) and awards will be presented at the afternoon tea in The Captains Club Hotel which can be pre-booked @£12.00 per head.

If you would like to enter, please submit your details in the web form at the bottom of the event page HERE and they will e-mail full information and an entry form.

Entries need to be in before 20th March.
Didn't put my entry in for this, but popped into the New Forest to watch the cars go by. 
It was a damp day, but there were still a good number of cars.
Here is my Flickr album with the majority of the cars from the day.

[Image: 40626340914_322bb1b7c4_o.jpg]

Must make sure I get my entry in next year.