The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amberley Museum Vintage Car Show, West Sussex 01-04-2018
Date: 01-04-2018

Amberley Museum Vintage Car Show, West Sussex

Station Road, Amberley, Near Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9LT

10AM - 5PM (Exhibitors must be on site before 10AM)

Quote:Our annual Vintage Car Show for cars built prior to 1956 falls on Easter Sunday which will give you a good start to the 2018 rallies season. Our show always attracts many superb vehicles but we particularly welcome new exhibitors.

2018 will feature a selected display of fifteen ‘luxury’ cars sited around the central green in the Museum. If you feel your car meets this description please note it on the entry form. Also, following the success of our 2017 shows we will close the day with a planned dispersal to a commentary at the end of the afternoon from 16:15. The Museum is open until 17:00 but this arrangement will help those who have longer journeys to make.

We expect cars to arrive on the road, and be in authentic appearance appropriate to their original build-date. Our space for transporter vehicles is very restricted but we will consider places for very early, slow-moving, cars. Please note customised, later rebodied or otherwise modified cars will not fit with the ethos of this event.

There is no entry fee for the driver, one adult passenger and any school age children arriving in the vehicle. But if you would like to make a donation, this is welcomed and can be made with your entry using the form opposite. There is a £5 each concession admission for any additional adult passengers, payable in advance with this entry form. Normal Museum admission rates apply to any other supporters.

The Show will include a number of autojumble or vintage car services trading stalls - please contact the Museum office for details of these, contact details on the front page.

Amberley Museum endeavours to be accessible to all persons including anyone with mobility difficulties but please note we are an open air, countryside site and cannot guarantee any particular parking position will be available to exhibitors. Please advise us if you are a ‘blue badge’ holder by ticking the box.

If you would like to take part in this event, please complete the entry form opposite and return it to the Museum with a stamped A5 self-addressed envelope. Failure to return an A5 envelope may result in your entry not being accepted. No applications will be accepted once our entry limits are reached or after 16th March, whichever is the earlier. This event is regularly oversubscribed and because of space, safety, ground conditions and your comfort we are obliged to limit the number of exhibitors

Entry Form

Standard visitor admission prices: Adults £11.50, Senior/Student £10.50, Children £7.00, Under 4's visit for free.
Just to add I have checked today and entries are still open with spaces available, if you are hoping to exhibit your car I would recommend getting your form in soon, as these events do get booked up.
Anyone going? I'm down on the list!
I'll be there with Percy if I can get his re-built diff back on the car in time.

Adrian.
(29-03-2018, 12:51 PM)Adrian Payne Wrote: I'll be there with Percy if I can get his re-built diff back on the car in time.

Adrian.

seeing your tiny picture avatar, was that your lovely light blue car today? (If so I was photographing all your lighting solutions!)
It was a great day on Sunday, an enjoyable run there and back, over 100 cars present including a good number of sevens, and thankfully the weather stayed dry.

Click the picture below for my full photo album on Flickr

[Image: 39409960700_de5bbe1d4a_o.jpg]
great images - thankyou!
Delayed response, sorry about that...
Glad you like the pictures Jon, Sorry we didn't manage to say hello on the day.