The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/16 inch BSPP grease fitting
Can anyone suggest a source for these? My semi Girling set up has these, rather than the more common 1/8 inch BSPP.

Erich
From an ebay seller that looks to be on your side of the pond...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Pieces-Pipe...Sw0UdXwB9r
Thank you, Stuart. Do you have any idea why I've encountered this rather odd size on my car? It is on the steering arm which in my case is a Big Seven one.

Best,

Erich
(24-02-2018, 06:41 PM)Erich Wrote: Thank you, Stuart. Do you have any idea why I've encountered this rather odd size on my car? It is on the steering arm which in my case is a Big Seven one.

Best,

Erich

Sounds like an owner modification of some sort, Big seven steering arm's andĀ track rodĀ arms don't have grease nipples. Picture will help us provide you with a proper answer.
Black Art Enthusiast
Thank you Ian. I'll take some photos today and and post them tonight.

Best,

Erich
Ian, here are a couple of photos of what I have. As well, under the steering arm, there is a plate on the shock end that extends inward. It has a stud front and rear with threads, but nothing is attached. There is no duplicate on the nearside. What is this?

Best,

Erich

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Erich, you confused us by saying they were on the steering arm, they are actually the 5/16 bsf grease nipple in the stub axle for lubricating upper king pin bush. Available from our cherished suppliers if you can not find then locally to you.
Black Art Enthusiast
Thank you, Ian. Sorry for the confusion. I am just learning the Seven and spent most of my time working on motorcycles so my terminology is lacking. Any idea what the plate on the shock end is for in the last photo?

Best,

Erich
It is an owner modification Erich, it is hard to see from your picture so I am not sure exactly what it is there for, perhaps to secure the links made to lower the radius arms???
Black Art Enthusiast