The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspension travel on Ulster Rep
Looking at your two threads on the subject of the cars wings, Erich, I can't find a photo of how the front wings and their supports actually are, only written descriptions. Can you post some photos so we can see what the actual issue is perhaps showing the problem supports and the car on lock such that they foul?

Steve
Will do, Steve. Continuing on this line, how much travel is there on the suspension?

Best,

Erich

Ian, the rivets I've obtained for fastening the rear bulkhead are 1100F, so very soft. I'm not sure if they harden with age and I need to keep them cold.

Erich
(25-01-2018, 06:16 PM)Erich Wrote: Will do, Steve. Continuing on this line, how much travel is there on the suspension?

Best,

Erich

All depends how tight you have the dampers. On my car, very, very little!

Steve
(25-01-2018, 06:16 PM)Erich Wrote: Will do, Steve. Continuing on this line, how much travel is there on the suspension?

Best,

Erich

Ian, the rivets I've obtained for fastening the rear bulkhead are 1100F, so very soft. I'm not sure if they harden with age and I need to keep them cold.

Erich

No Erich, you do not need to keep then cold, it is only 2017 and 2024 that require heat treatment and will air harden, the 2024 do so after just 10 minutes!
Black Art Enthusiast