The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Stringer’s new Austin book...
Jim Stringer writes:

“On the subject of my forthcoming book, which is due to be published on 16th February, there is a lot of information regarding its contents on Amazon or on the Waterstones website. The price so I have been advised will be £14.99.
The book is a collection of stories all of which are somehow connected with Austin, and includes The Whippet bi-plane, The Kensitas Car, what happened to the 12/4 taxis once they left the ranks..the murder at the Austin village, the Austin Unity Song, George Clarke and his performing Austin Seven, the 1914 Alpine Trial, and many more (19 in total) and yes, the Austin Seven is also covered in addition to the story about George Clarke..”

https://www.waterstones.com/book/an-aust...1787111912
An excellent read, even though I say so myself. 'An Austin Anthology' released for publication this week, priced at £14.99 .
I have ordered mine and an extra one for a present for a chum who is out of action at the moment.
Cannot wait !