The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Super charged Austin seven
Sorry if I have caused offence somehow. 
EDIT:
Thank you for clarifying what must have seemed like a stupid question. The quest link now appears to have the relevant episode (it didn't before), and I will look into it.
All the best
No offense taken by any of this Timothy .... I am just a little touchy about people that die too quickly and well before they should.
I completely understand Bluto. My reply was to Dereks post 'Evidently'. I hadn't seen the full episode so didn't know that the 'wheels through time' museum had claimed that the car was original. I just wanted to clarify that I needed to look into it further, a stupid question I guess, but as I hadn't seen it, and there had been rumours that were dispelled earlier in the thread, I thought it best to ask.

Derek, I've looked through the full episode and am now more confused than ever. Could you spell it out to me as I'm feeling pretty thick for not getting it. Am I looking at the wrong episode? Is it in the one where they get donated the car as per my video link or a different one?
(14-08-2017, 04:33 PM)Timothy P Wrote: Derek, I believe you can now delete a thread that you started. If you got to the thread and hover over the delete button on your first post, it should come up with delete thread. Entirely up to you but if you wanted to you could delete this duplicate so that all discussion goes to the one thread. I also believe that the 'admin' should be able to 'merge' 2 threads if they are on the same subject and both have useful info, so that all of the info is in one place.

I can't locate the earlier  post on this car but after Bluto's comment above it would be good to merge and remove the speculation about it's history (wasn't there a suggestion it could be a rebuilt Duck ).

Cheers, Tony.
(14-08-2017, 09:42 PM)Timothy P Wrote: I completely understand Bluto. My reply was to Dereks post 'Evidently'. I hadn't seen the full episode so didn't know that the 'wheels through time' museum had claimed that the car was original. I just wanted to clarify that I needed to look into it further, a stupid question I guess, but as I hadn't seen it, and there had been rumours that were dispelled earlier in the thread, I thought it best to ask.

Derek, I've looked through the full episode and am now more confused than ever. Could you spell it out to me as I'm feeling pretty thick for not getting it. Am I looking at the wrong episode? Is it in the one where they get donated the car as per my video link or a different one?

I should have kept reading later updated posts before commenting on the other post Huh  I will just go back to my confused state Sad

Cheers, Tony.
Merged the 2 threads. Wow this forum is clever.
Thank you again to everyone who made this possible.