The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrow Update
Quite some time ago I took the body off my Arrow Competion 75, to repair a crack in the chassis and some dodgy body work at the rear.
As a resut the Chassis has been holidaying in the country with my dad - where he has done an excellent job tweaking the brakes, diff, suspension and heaps of other "little" fixes.

Today I picked up the chassis and brought her home I hope some may enjoy seeing the result

Chassis tied down 

Looks like it might fit :-)

Yep fits  Big Grin

Time for a photo shoot

Thanks Dad Heart
Thumbs Up 
Looking good.

Love the engine.
(07-01-2018, 10:23 AM)Mark Dymond Wrote: Quite some time ago I took the body off my Arrow Competion 75, to repair a crack in the chassis and some dodgy body work at the rear.
As a resut the Chassis has been holidaying in the country with my dad - where he has done an excellent job tweaking the brakes, diff, suspension and heaps of other "little" fixes.

Today I picked up the chassis and brought her home I hope some may enjoy seeing the result

Chassis tied down 

Looks like it might fit :-)

Yep fits  Big Grin

Time for a photo shoot

Thanks Dad Heart

That's brilliant Mark! I hope I can pop round and see it when I'm over in February! Regards, Ashley
Looks great - nice work!
(07-01-2018, 11:39 PM)Ashleyvincent Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 10:23 AM)Mark Dymond Wrote: Quite some time ago I took the body off my Arrow Competion 75, to repair a crack in the chassis and some dodgy body work at the rear.

That's brilliant Mark! I hope I can pop round and see it when I'm over in February! Regards, Ashley
I'll try to get a a few more bits on by then - see you in February