The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More pictures
Thanks for photo.
It can even claim to be crossflow! The original exh manifold looks relatively a little basic. Are any/many still running? Presumably pre Phoenix cranks and ahead of time?
The original A30 claimed 28 bhp on 7.2:1
Originally I ran my Seven with those demountable plugs and with the enthusiam of youth used to regularly dismantle and clean. Secondhand cars often came with handfulls of old plugs. Remember all the devics sold for cleaning plugs? On moderns cannot even find the plugs and takes half a day to remove them!

Enclosed is a LAP conversion installed in a car together with an external oil pump arrangement.

Chris
Which A7 model is this car? Before you check the reg is now on an MGB...  more photos in the link

http://www.peterboroughimages.co.uk/blog...ad-sawtry/

.jpeg   D589DA4B-7F33-4B11-AD7B-FDEFA0CB5C06.jpeg (Size: 114.96 KB / Downloads: 230)
I posted this very photo in the Gallery back in November - Mike identified it as a 1934 AEW Sports. It was registered in Middlesex between May and June of 1934. I too noted that the registration's now on a 1978 MGB.
(25-02-2018, 01:01 AM)Jeff Taylor Wrote: I posted this very photo in the Gallery back in November - Mike identified it as a 1934 AEW Sports. It was registered in Middlesex between May and June of 1934. I too noted that the registration's now on a 1978 MGB.
Just found the photo in the gallery, missed it before.