The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
devastating fire again
Six years after the fire it struck again, but now everything is lost, my three Sevens, spares, tools and my fathers collection of A30/35's and A90 Westminsters are gone. Hard to believe that it happend again. I put a photo on the Austin Seven Facebook page, will someone be so kind to put it here, ?thanks
Deepest sympathy to yourself and your father,I do so hope that there's something to be salvaged from the debris that inspires you to rebuild.
Some years ago fire consumed 600+ bikes at Bham Motorcycle Museum,the ensuing years have restored it to as good, if not better,than before so please don't loose hope.
Triumph from adversity,wish you all the best for the future.
That's terrible news, Dirk.  I'm so sorry.
Photo 
[attachment=1550 Wrote:D.J. van Arum pid='4461' dateline='1512805143']Six years after the fire it struck again, but now everything is lost, my three Sevens, spares, tools and my fathers collection of A30/35's and A90 Westminsters are gone. Hard to believe that it happend again. I put a photo on the Austin Seven Facebook page, will someone be so kind to put it here, ?thanks
What a disaster, my thoughts are with you ,having had an experience myself of seeing all of my"loves" lost in a fire not of my causing several years ago. 13 cars including,2 kit car projects under development, my AJS motorcycle and an  E type Jag. I cannot get your picture from  Facebook, but this was my workshop warming up Boscombe !!     

.jpg   revolve barbie.jpg (Size: 83.43 KB / Downloads: 373) D.J. van Arum
So sorry to here of you loss Dirk, you and your family must be devastated, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
So sorry to see this - what a very sad sight. Heel veel sterkte.

David & Ilke

[Image: 24852292_1975612316046414_75354174206541...e=5A8F46A9]