The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What’s the prettiest?
Stuart we don't have flags in the championship.

You are welcome to join us Big Grin

Tony.

Ps, tracy says here pint is looking safe.
(04-12-2017, 09:44 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 09:34 PM)phillips Wrote: Hi all, what about  the best Seven off them all, a MK2 Ruby, roomy, comfortable, fairly quiet, and will take four people in relativity comfort.
It gets my vote all the time.
Happy Christmas to you all. S&P.

PS, Where have all the flags gone? Huh

Only if it's green Stu!!!  Hi Ruaridh, and thanks. L.O.L Happy Christmas to you and your family. S&P. 

[Image: Wales_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif]

(04-12-2017, 10:19 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: Stuart we don't have flags in the championship.

You are welcome to join us Big Grin

Tony.

Ps, tracy says here pint is looking safe.

Hi both, the season is long, my nerves are intact, plenty of time too climb  out of the bottom three. tell Tracy, she has a long wait for her Welsh beer, S&P Huh

Attached Files
.gif   Wales_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif (Size: 891 KB / Downloads: 371)
personally, I like the boyd-carpenter special best, but a TT-sports with lots of patina is nice as well...

[img]<a data-flickr-embed=[/img][Image: 15456036244_d3e14b624f_b.jpg]" />
When I was very young, I thought my father's Brooklands-based special was very pretty. Nowadays I think the Speedy is the prettiest Austin Seven.
Roger, I have only ever seen one photo of the car you mention, if I recall it still retained much of the Brookland's body but had a revised scuttle, do you have any picture's of the car you would be willing to share here?
Black Art Enthusiast
How about adding a 'what's the ugliest'?  tag to this thread. Must be plenty of older specials at least at the top of the list! Smile
That's not in the spirit of Friends.
you can find those on the dark web :-)
(08-12-2017, 10:27 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: That's not in the spirit of Friends.

Suggestion humbly withdrawn! Was just meant as a bit of fun, in the spirit of Barry Clarke's 'Bad Car Club'. No offence intended or encouraged.
That's the spirit!

Good recovery from a casual bystander...