Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pearl door catches
Hi all
The door catches on my Pearl have seen better days, anyone know if and where Replacements are available, or does anyone have a pair they could spare?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(29-11-2017, 06:25 PM)Rubbledog Wrote: Hi all
The door catches on my Pearl have seen better days, anyone know if and where Replacements are available, or does anyone have a pair they could spare?

I certainly have one. I will let you know which side, and possibly I will find its mate. I'm near Cambridge; where are you?

Robert Leigh

(29-11-2017, 06:47 PM)Robert Leigh Wrote:
(29-11-2017, 06:25 PM)Rubbledog Wrote: Hi all

I certainly have one. I will let you know which side, and possibly I will find its mate. I'm near Cambridge; where are you?

Robert Leigh
It turns out to be nearside (Its mate is not worth having). It is complete with cover screws, relatively unworn but rather scruffy looking through long outdoor storage of the car it came from. I also have a pair of grp replica covers, which I think are better than the vacuum moulded ones.
Hi Robert
Looks like our paths cross again! It's Ian, the catch and the covers would be good, let me know the costs and we will work from there.I am working away from home until the 16th Dec so no rush.
Best Regards
Ian