The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hong Kong to Ohio to home AG Seven
Am I correct in assuming car is now in UK? 
If so what border procedures were necesary with all the contamination? Get very serious about here.
I am not familiar with engine swaps from very different models, but can someone explain the engine mounts?
Not lilke Oz!
I have done three London to Sydney Marathons (1968/93 & 2004) each time we came in from India & the checks from the immigration/Flora & Fauna Police (can't remember their name) were more & more stringent. It would take a book to tell the story of how they examine cars. They would have had kittens over this one! It took two days in 100 degrees (Fahrenheit & humidity) in Cochin to clean a virtually new Rally prepared Suzuki Ignis before flying to Darwin. No one will do it again that way I think Oz to Europe in future
The engine mounts look well engineered, I'll try for different shots
David
I quite like the KISS/SNOG number plate on the Punto too.
(26-11-2017, 12:29 AM)Tony Betts Wrote: always puts a smile on my face to see how a car has come through its life. worts and all.

love love love the paint work.

tony

Totally agree with Tony. A fascinating insight into the life it has lead.
A good candidate for a trials car with the upgrades.
Keep us posted on how the recommisioning work goes.
Interesting rubber mountings for the engine.
(26-11-2017, 01:47 PM)JonE Wrote: I quite like the KISS/SNOG number plate on the Punto too.

My wife's car since it was new. She is known as Nog in the family, short for the nickname from her father ....Nogadatl...(no good at all!!). A real misnomer if ever there was one. Great little car too!
I was intrigued by the engine mountings too.

Even new cars get special treatment for import (or export, depending on your point of view) to Australia. Unique I think (in thoroughness, at least).