The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book 'The Immortal A7'
If anyone is thinking of getting the book "Immortal Austin Seven " from Veloce Publishing in Dorchester I suggest they hurry up as they have sold 150 over the weekend and only have another 100 before they have to do a reprint. I went there this morning to get mine, don't forget to use the code in the Grey Mag ,it reduced mine from £45 to £28.13
Hi all

What is the Grey Mag please?

What or whom do I need to join/subscribe or what....I'm obviously missing something being relatively new to Austin Sevens.

Arrthur
If you join an Austin Seven Club affiliated to the A7CA you will automatically receive the Gray Mag Quarterly.
Just to clarify Nigel's posting above, the " Grey Mag " is the Magazine of the Austin Seven Clubs' Association, an A5 sized publication produced quarterly.
Not all Clubs supply their member with this magazine, some are selective where a member can elect to receive one by paying a higher membership fee. Others, PWA7C for instance, supply one to all their members, the cost of which is reflected in their membership fee.

The next issue is 2018A which will generally be available Jan / Feb and perhaps we won't be able to call it a " Grey " mag. in the future - watch this space!!

Chris Garner
Chairman - A7CA.
(13-11-2017, 11:05 PM)Chris Garner Wrote: Just to clarify Nigel's posting above, the " Grey Mag " is the Magazine of the Austin Seven Clubs' Association, an A5 sized publication produced quarterly.
Not all Clubs supply their member with this magazine, some are selective where a member can elect to receive one by paying a higher membership fee. Others, PWA7C for instance, supply one to all their members, the cost of which is reflected in their membership fee.

The next issue is 2018A which will generally be available Jan / Feb and perhaps we won't be able to call it a " Grey " mag. in the future - watch this space!!

Chris Garner
Chairman - A7CA.

And of course the size and colour of the A7CA Magazine was based on the original grey Austin Seven Handbook which was supplied with the car from 1922 to  1938.

Cheers, Tony.
(13-11-2017, 10:13 PM)Nigel was in Brittany Wrote: If you join an Austin Seven Club affiliated to the A7CA you will automatically receive the Gray Mag Quarterly.

Just down-loaded a form for A7 OC London, completed it....bloody hell, they want a cheque, not written a cheque for yonks, don't even know where my old cheque book is? Is there no way of an online transfer/paypal/visa etc?

Come on 21st century!

Arthur
Just order it online through Veloce
Black Art Enthusiast
(13-11-2017, 09:17 PM)merlinart Wrote: Hi all

What or whom do I need to join/subscribe or what....I'm obviously missing something being relatively new to Austin Sevens.

Arrthur

If you are keen to swot up on A7's and tuning/modification purchase copies of The 750 companion and A7 specials by Bill Williams.
The discount code for the immortal Austin seven book discussed here is A7AMag,you can apply the discount during the check out or phone them on 01305 260068
(14-11-2017, 02:11 PM)Austin in the Shed Wrote:
(13-11-2017, 09:17 PM)merlinart Wrote: Hi all

Arrthur

If you are keen to swot up on A7's and tuning/modification purchase copies of The 750 companion and A7 specials by Bill Williams.
The discount code for the immortal Austin seven book discussed here is A7AMag,you can apply the discount during the check out or phone them on 01305 260068

I bought my 750 companion back in the late 1980s, when I was a nipper of 30 or so and dreamt of a 7. Just got Bill Williams book, both excellent of course as are my other 7 books. Yes will phone them now. Just ordered it, will arrive tomorrow. Just need to pay my subs to A7 OC now and onwards we go.

Excellent stuff!

Arthur
Something fishy going on?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Immortal-Austi...SwIJlaCqH1