The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book 'The Immortal A7'
Worth buying ? Christmas present ?
Not seen any reviews...
J.W
It’s a lovely book.
That was a timely reminder. I even remembered to look up the discount code in the Grey mag. And it works.
1931 RN, 1933 APD
(11-11-2017, 10:15 PM)Roland Alcock Wrote: That was a timely reminder. I even remembered to look up the discount code in the Grey mag. And it works.

Hi Roland,
Which edition of the "Grey Mag" is that please, the latest copy I have down under is 2017C

Cheers

Marcus
2017D, offer on page 26, advert on page 27.

Roly
1931 RN, 1933 APD
(12-11-2017, 07:27 AM)Roland Alcock Wrote: 2017D, offer on page 26, advert on page 27.

Roly

Thanks Roly,
Hopefully my copy will arrive here soon.

Cheers

Marcus
I bought a copy on the PWA7C stand at the NEC yesterday (what a show!) and although only having only had a very quick flick through it I can already see that David Morgan has done a superb job. As they used to say, it is 'lavishly illustrated' and from what little I have read it is going to be an entertaining narrative. I am thoroughly looking forward to digesting it all in the coming days.

This is undoubtedly a book that any A7 enthusiast would be delighted to receive and I recommend everyone should have it on their Christmas wish list.

I'll declare an interest as David has been very kind in acknowledging the tiny contribution I made to the photography in the book. I feel very honoured to be in the company of so many well known A7 figures who deserve to be in the acknowledgement list far more than I do.
I bought mine at the NEC yesterday.
It was confiscated by the management on arriving home.
I am informed that it is my Christmas present !
Looking forward to Christmas.
Hi Marcus,
2017 D arrived Saturday.
I ordered mine online yesterday 38.50 pounds delivered including discount (a tenner for airmail post ).
I look forward to receiving it.
Cheers Steve in Wellington
(13-11-2017, 06:15 AM)Steve Hainsworth Wrote: Hi Marcus,
2017 D arrived Saturday.
I ordered mine online yesterday 38.50  pounds delivered including discount (a tenner for airmail post ).
I look forward to receiving it.
Cheers Steve in Wellington

Hi Steve,

Great news. I am in Adelaide this week so I expect my copy of 2017D will be waiting for me when I get home. I'll be able to get one on order then.

Cheers

Marcus