The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Multiple pictures
Great Roger, that is exactly what I see. Your third picture appeared below you post as an attachment as you hadn't clicked 'insert into post'. I believe the reason that the first few posts came up with small 'thumbnails', and all subsequent posts have been large, was down to the forum settings, which when changed to accept larger images, has also increased the size of the 'thumbnail' in the attachments box. I think it is neater to insert the pictures into the post anyway, as you have the explanation of the picture with the picture. It gets complicated when you have multiple pictures, if you have to scroll between the pictures and description, or remember the order they were described in when looking at them below the post.

In response to my own question about renaming files in the Ipad, it appears that this is not possible with the built in 'photos' app.
It appears it may be possible to find an app to do it, so good luck hunting. As I don't have an Ipad I can't really tell you any more than can be found with a search on google.

I must stipulate that I am by no means a tech whiz, just persistent. All of the things I can't figure out myself I have found by searching google.

All the best
(09-08-2017, 05:02 PM)Timothy P Wrote: Great Roger, that is exactly what I see. Your third picture appeared below you post as an attachment as you hadn't clicked 'insert into post'. I believe the reason that the first few posts came up with small 'thumbnails', and all subsequent posts have been large, was down to the forum settings, which when changed to accept larger images, has also increased the size of the 'thumbnail' in the attachments box. I think it is neater to insert the pictures into the post anyway, as you have the explanation of the picture with the picture. It gets complicated when you have multiple pictures, if you have to scroll between the pictures and description, or remember the order they were described in when looking at them below the post.

In response to my own question about renaming files in the Ipad, it appears that this is not possible with the built in 'photos' app.
It appears it may be possible to find an app to do it, so good luck hunting. As I don't have an Ipad I can't really tell you any more than can be found with a search on google.

I must stipulate that I am by no means a tech whiz, just persistent. All of the things I can't figure out myself I have found by searching google.

All the best
How did we exist before Google Big Grin

Another useful button is the EDIT one.
Just discovered the quick reply box also.
Experimenting with multiple pictures

Black Art Enthusiast