The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brake Pedal Adjustment
Yes , thatswhat I was thinking , like a Ruby has , had completely forgotten that Pre Ruby pedeals were different . As RR said Senior moment !!
Having now got the car to hand and had a play I went down the Chris KC route and have got the seat as far back as it will go and taken to driving in my socks. I will dig out some plimsolls to keep in the car. The steering wheel is much lower down in your lap in the 65 than in Mick Fleetwood's car, and he's got more room for the band.

Thanks for the advice about pedal travel and checking things over. The car has done 51 miles since 2012, so things may well be a tad gummed up. I shall be working my way around it, but first will be some new plugs and points, condenser and leads. By the way, what is the correct/original colour for the plug leads? I would assume black?

I am in West Yorkshire and in the PWA7C, so if anyone is local and wants to come and kick the tyres please pm me.

I have attached some photos as requested:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the photos Colin. Hope all goes well with the tyre kicking!
I'm thinking I might need an old pair of winklepickers if you're old enough to remember them, as I've size 13 feet.
Smile