The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chummy Reg. OT 6820
In my role as Editor of the VSCC Light Car magazine kind people occasionaly send me original photographs to publish......
I have just received a charming snap of a chummy with the reg. number OT 6820........ taken I would say when the car was pretty well new.......
A check with the DVLA reveals the car has survived and indeed is taxed .... can anyone lead me to the current owner please?
......or is this photo well known?...... taken in a country street with a young lady standing to one side.......
It is on the A7CA chassis register as a blue 1927 AD Tourer, belonging to the 750MC
Rick

In deepest Norfolk
While on the subject of tracing cars I should like to know where YW 7550 ( 1928 Chummy) is. I did an extensive trip to Athens in this car in 1964 and have some stuff that could be of interest to current owner.

Charles
(01-11-2017, 10:19 AM)Charles Levien Wrote: While on the subject of tracing cars I should like to know where YW 7550 ( 1928 Chummy) is. I did an extensive trip to Athens in this car in 1964 and have some stuff that could be of interest to current owner.

Charles

Alive and well and living near Crew. 
I never knew this existed....
https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk

Lets you know the garage.that MOTd last.